- A successful executive who wants to enhance some aspect of your performance?
- A restless high-achiever who wants to do something different?
- A worrier who is overwhelmed by everyday challenges?
Coaching can help.
Perhaps you are someone who finds it hard to make sense of your workplace dynamic. Maybe you struggle to tell your own story in your resume, at an interview, or when you are trying to advocate for something you believe is important. I can help.
Together, we identify the changes you may need to make to succeed. I provide resources and support as you work to develop new habits, skills, relationships, insights and vision.
Top 5 reasons for working with a coach:
improve self esteem/self confidence | improve work/life balance | explore career opportunities | improve business management skills and/or relationships at work | work on interpersonal and communications skills source: ICF Global Client Coaching Study, April 2009
My background in communications can be useful to you if you want to:
- Improve your professional polish.
- Make your values and vision clear to those you seek to influence.
- Raise the visibility of your enterprise or professional skills in your resume and through social media outreach.
I look forward to hearing from you and to working with you.